At the moment I am not sure what the brief is, all I know is that it's a live brief and were working with floral drawings, it's going to be commercial and push us to produce quick designs.
I keep changing my ideas on which areas to look at out of Fashion, Interior, Stationary and Kids. At first I wanted to look at Stationary and Interiors; although after talking to my tutor I wondered if to do Fashion instead. Therefore I am now going to look at Fashion and Interior, I am quite excited to see what work I will produce.
I had to pick a trend for each area, this proved to be more difficult because I kept changing my mind on what trend for each. When researching there was a crossover in both of these and some trends where the same in Fashion and Interior.
I have come to the conclusion that I the trend I am using for Fashion is "between two seas' from indigo for spring/summer 11.
For interior I will be look at 'Synergy' Autumn/winter 11/12 from mpd.click
These are two very different trends which I wanted, I am now going to create my research around these themes. Along with the trends and expressive drawings of flowers that I have to produce should create an interesting fuse of ideas and designs.
- I hope!
I keep changing my ideas on which areas to look at out of Fashion, Interior, Stationary and Kids. At first I wanted to look at Stationary and Interiors; although after talking to my tutor I wondered if to do Fashion instead. Therefore I am now going to look at Fashion and Interior, I am quite excited to see what work I will produce.
I had to pick a trend for each area, this proved to be more difficult because I kept changing my mind on what trend for each. When researching there was a crossover in both of these and some trends where the same in Fashion and Interior.
I have come to the conclusion that I the trend I am using for Fashion is "between two seas' from indigo for spring/summer 11.
For interior I will be look at 'Synergy' Autumn/winter 11/12 from mpd.click
These are two very different trends which I wanted, I am now going to create my research around these themes. Along with the trends and expressive drawings of flowers that I have to produce should create an interesting fuse of ideas and designs.
- I hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment