For this next brief I had to write my own brief, I was inspired by this brief, because it was totally what I want to achieve in my work and where I want to explore in the area of Surface Design. This project will be taking elements that are not necessary ‘beautiful’, which can be made into something stunning in design. I am going to be concentrating on creating a collection for interiors, where the designs can be translated onto a range of different products.
My theme will allow me to interpret and express ideas through a context that is relevant now. I have chosen to look at the volcano ash cloud natural disaster. This is interesting to me because it is seen as chaos although the visual imagery is beautiful this will act as juxtaposition. I am also interested it being a natural disaster, and not like a nuclear bomb. I will look at the visual effect they have when they erupt and interpret this using surface design, along with other elements.
My theme will allow me to interpret and express ideas through a context that is relevant now. I have chosen to look at the volcano ash cloud natural disaster. This is interesting to me because it is seen as chaos although the visual imagery is beautiful this will act as juxtaposition. I am also interested it being a natural disaster, and not like a nuclear bomb. I will look at the visual effect they have when they erupt and interpret this using surface design, along with other elements.
No comments:
Post a Comment