



Thes images are from the "Tamika" collection, it has been inspired from the Kimono and the Japanese Gardens, along with this the name means "Many and Beautiful". This collection shows variety and how one theme can be interpreted in many ways.


These two room set designs both have a huge influence in the Japanese Blossom, although have a different ambience, I want to create a blossom wallpaper in my own collection.

I really like how Harlequin have put together the collection of different of wallpapers. I could think of doing something like this in my final major project, or how to present the work as a collection. The white frames emphasise that they are a collection.


These two room set designs both have a huge influence in the Japanese Blossom, although have a different ambience, I want to create a blossom wallpaper in my own collection.

I really like how Harlequin have put together the collection of different of wallpapers. I could think of doing something like this in my final major project, or how to present the work as a collection. The white frames emphasise that they are a collection.
No comments:
Post a Comment