My Brief was to explore the concept of containment- What can be contained, how and why?
After thinking about this and trying not to think of the obvious, I decided to explore the body as my theme, this is so vast that I could concentrate on sections that interested me the most. While in New York I remember seeing advertised "BODIES...The Exhibition" this didn't interest me at the time, if I get the chance to see this I would. After further researching I found out about Dr Gunther Von Hagens and Body Worlds. Here is a link to a video on youtube about the Body Worlds Exhibition. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg7FuKqKY4E
I am fascinated how a woman's body is designed to carry a baby in the womb, this is an 'expanding container'. This is where I will concentrate a lot of my ideas. I am also interested to look at a humans DNA and Fingerprints, because this is individual.
After thinking about this and trying not to think of the obvious, I decided to explore the body as my theme, this is so vast that I could concentrate on sections that interested me the most. While in New York I remember seeing advertised "BODIES...The Exhibition" this didn't interest me at the time, if I get the chance to see this I would. After further researching I found out about Dr Gunther Von Hagens and Body Worlds. Here is a link to a video on youtube about the Body Worlds Exhibition. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg7FuKqKY4E
I am fascinated how a woman's body is designed to carry a baby in the womb, this is an 'expanding container'. This is where I will concentrate a lot of my ideas. I am also interested to look at a humans DNA and Fingerprints, because this is individual.
No comments:
Post a Comment