


This very much shows a side of my personality, I am quite girly, these are very princesses like, in the style of the dresses and the colours. They are from the "The little costume shop", they are so detailed although they are miniature the craft that's gone into making these pieces are fantastic. The price range roughly they are around £1400 if not more.
If I could afford one I would buy myself one they are so beautiful.
These would not influence my design work, although I just saw them and loved them, so had to post them, although the craftsmanship that has gone into creating these is magnificent.
If I could afford one I would buy myself one they are so beautiful.
These would not influence my design work, although I just saw them and loved them, so had to post them, although the craftsmanship that has gone into creating these is magnificent.
No comments:
Post a Comment