Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Frost Patterns









Frost patterns, I took these on the family's car I think they are fantastic.
I was amazed when I saw the pattern the detail of the ice it is as though a leaf has been imprinted to the glass, but it's nature that has created this incredible pictures.

The pattern that has been created are interesting and it's uncontrollable, organic and free, the colours in the images are winter hues of blue and it's almost magical. The detail is intense and therefore has created texture and depth.

This has inspired an idea that in my Final Major Project I will try to create my own organic drawings which are expressive and then take them into design, this could be very interesting. I could do this by mark making with string or using leafs, with the heat transfer press might be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment