In London I decided to also go and research the interior market, the showrooms were busy so it was difficult to speak to an assistant, although I did pick up leaflets, and received a few samples. At the time I went, I was unsure of which area of the market to concentrate on, I was not focused. It was while in London, that I knew where I wanted to go in the industry, which is commercial interior Market specializing in wall-coverings. Wallpaper can change a room it’s the main aspect it creates an atmosphere, although the lighting and accessories do contribute to a room. I would love to create wallpapers and see my designs in the shop, knowing that someone would have that design in there home. My style is still "under-construction", although I think that it would be homely designs. Maybe when I was more experienced in designing and the market I would consider creating collections like Graham and Brown or Harlequin, so someone could buy the Wallpaper and have the furnishing fabrics to compliment the design.
This is what I'm aspiring to.
This is what I'm aspiring to.
No comments:
Post a Comment