

This is a theatre curtain, it has been pleated with felt, with flashes of colour, this enhances the diamond shape. I think this is amazing, the scale is massive you can see this because of the person in picture.


The installation was commissioned for National Tennis centre in London in 2007. It works exceptionally well in the room. It looks natural and has lots of texture and represents where they play the tennis.
I have looked at Anne Kyyro Quinn before but she hadn't done many of these big commissioned pieces there fantastic and all made from manipulation of felt. These as a room divider would be sensational adding texture and depth to a room.
I have looked at Anne Kyyro Quinn before but she hadn't done many of these big commissioned pieces there fantastic and all made from manipulation of felt. These as a room divider would be sensational adding texture and depth to a room.
No comments:
Post a Comment