I was set a brief to create a collection of Christmas cards, I had a choice of three colour ways, I choose the most traditional, and it had to be for a corporate audience. This page is from a website called Roger La Borde. I have always used stripes in my work but when I saw them used in a card design, I saw it worked very well, this was going to be my main theme running through my designs.



These four designs are from a sight called 'Lello' I Love how individual they are, simple and classic. This would not be the correct approach for my brief, because it's for a corporate audience.
These cards are from Paperclip cards, The style of writing on these cards, is what I would like on my x-mas card designs.
These image above are from Paper chase, the bottom two are my favourite, I like the red checks and the styles of the different typography on the other card, they both work really well.
No comments:
Post a Comment